ANTIQUE SHOP BUILDING
Our antique shop building is a restored planing mill which was originally constructed around 1915. It is a post and beam construction with an elaborate truss-suspension roof and floor support system. We purchased the barn in 1990 in extremely dilapidated condition and spent the next five years renovating it to serve as our refinishing, restoration, and antique shop. The main level serves as our refinishing shop. The second and third levels are showroom areas. The garage area houses our cube-van and has a loading dock to facilitate easy furniture loading.
A blustery winter day in Lake Ariel.